Continuing our study of Revelation 11.
Revelation 11:18 ‘The nations were angry and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great – and for destroying those who destroy the earth.’
The end-time beast will lead many middle-eastern nations to rage against Jerusalem and the Jewish people. They will besiege and desecrate Jerusalem but yet the city walls will fall upon them in a mighty earthquake. The battles of Armageddon are coming.
But it does not end there.
There are eternal consequences for those who walk faithfully with the Lord and for those who wrongly choose the darkness and stand opposed to God.
Eternal judgement awaits those who oppose God. Not even death will be able to hide them from God’s wrath.
Eternal blessings await those who endure until the end and walk faithfully with the Lord and do not renounce their faith.
Joel 3:14 ‘Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon will be darkened and the stars no longer shine. The Lord will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem, the earth and sky will tremble. But the Lord will be a refuge for his people, a stronghold for the people of Israel.’
Please make the right decision and help others to do likewise!
- Revelation 16:1 Painful SoresAnd so we enter into a grim and melancholy chapter. There is little cheer to be found here. Those who have taken the mark of the beast, hoping to find some form of reward or relief, and having surrendered their soul to the worship of the beast in some shape or form, now find themselves reaping a bitter harvest of ugly and painful sores.
- Revelation 15:8 HolinessPlease click image and scroll down to see full picture. Once again, these precious verses remind us that God moves in heavenly righteousness. The seven angels are dressed in robes of perfect holiness and they carry the seven plagues that will purge and cleanse this corrupted world. The temple is filled with the glory of God as He brings perfect holiness and righteousness to bear down on this earth.
- Revelation 15:3 A Deeper UnderstandingPlease click image to reaf full post and scroll down. If you struggle with the horror of Revelation then you are certainly not alone. The absolute horror reflects the weight of sin that has corrupted man to the core. But as we embrace these sacred truths, they will bring us deeper, far deeper than ever before, into an understanding of the heart, into an understanding of the perfect holiness of God.
- Revelation 15:3 Moses and JesusPlease tap image to see full post The mention of both Moses and Jesus the Lamb in the same sentence strengthens the idea that Jesus will be the perfect Moses, who will deliver Israel, imprisoned or exiled by the antichrist and lead them victoriously back to Jerusalem.
- Revelation 15:1 Glass and FireThe bitterness of martyrdom gives way to eternal celebration. Their victory has always been dependent upon the strength that God provides and this is reflected in the harps given to them by God. And what a glorious celebration. The enemy has been defeated and the bowls of wrath will bring this evil age to a conclusion. The joy of eternity awaits!