Continuing with our study of Revelation 10…
Revelation 10:5 ‘Then the angel I had seen standing on the sea and on the land raised his right hand to heaven. And he swore by him who lives forever, who created the heavens and all that is in them and all that is in it, and said, “There will be no delay.”
God is fulfilling His heavenly purposes on this earth. He surveys the whole of His majestic creation and declares that there will be no more delay. Everything has run according to His divine calendar. He is wrapping up the times and the ages and bringing them to their spectacular and wonderful eternal fulfillment.
The glory of heaven is coming to earth.
Habakkuk 2:14 ‘For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea.’
Hasten the day…
Thank you for reading this and your support! I appreciate it…
- Revelation 19:10 The Testimony of Jesus…One understanding of the testimony of Jesus is that he will return as the radiant King; and he will bring peace and righteousness to this earth when he establishes his kingdom and reigns from Jerusalem.
- Revelation 19:9 InvitedThe Church as a whole will be invited to the wedding as a corporate being but we will also be invited as individuals, by virtue of our personal salvation that we have received.For many of us who are not usually invited to high-society events and who are often left out and behind, this comes as a blessing indeed!
- Revelation 19:7 Eager AnticipationIn the same way, we are called to look forward to the day when we meet with Christ Jesus, on the day that he returns in power and glory. He is our blessed hope and our lives lived here on earth should be directed towards this coming moment.
- Revelation 19:7 A Wedding!I pray that we will live out our salvation with fear and trembling, and walk closely with our Lord, that we might walk with confidence and reassurance, knowing that we will be warmly welcomed and honoured as a guest, wearing the white robes of righteousness.
- Revelation 19:6 Hollering With JoyThis side of glory, we pass through victories and defeats, as we march faithfully on. But even the most stoic and conservative amongst us might be forgiven here for ‘hollerin and a hooterin’ around the yard and throwing his hat up wildly in the air!