Continuing our study of Revelation chapter ten.
Revelation 10:3a ‘When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke. And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.”
The golden rule of Revelation is to shout what you know, whisper what you might not know fully and be lips sealed about what you really do not understand.
We honestly do not know what the seven thunders said. We cannot even guess or surmise. God has revealed so much of the future, plenty enough to see us through to the other side. One day, no doubt, we will find out the meaning of this thunderous message, when the Lord has returned, but until then we are best to wait with humble hearts and all will be revealed in its proper time.
There are those who have written books declaring that they have downloaded, from above, the meaning of the thunder messages. I will leave them to their studied foolishness.
Thank you for reading this and your support…
- Revelation 19:11 Faithful and TrueOur testimony is that Jesus has been faithful and true and stood alongside, through every storm that has been thrown at us, and never let go of us ever!
- Revelation 19:10 The Testimony of Jesus…One understanding of the testimony of Jesus is that he will return as the radiant King; and he will bring peace and righteousness to this earth when he establishes his kingdom and reigns from Jerusalem.
- Revelation 19:9 InvitedThe Church as a whole will be invited to the wedding as a corporate being but we will also be invited as individuals, by virtue of our personal salvation that we have received.For many of us who are not usually invited to high-society events and who are often left out and behind, this comes as a blessing indeed!
- Revelation 19:7 Eager AnticipationIn the same way, we are called to look forward to the day when we meet with Christ Jesus, on the day that he returns in power and glory. He is our blessed hope and our lives lived here on earth should be directed towards this coming moment.
- Revelation 19:7 A Wedding!I pray that we will live out our salvation with fear and trembling, and walk closely with our Lord, that we might walk with confidence and reassurance, knowing that we will be warmly welcomed and honoured as a guest, wearing the white robes of righteousness.