Continuing our study of Revelation chapter ten.
Revelation 10:3a ‘When he shouted, the voices of the seven thunders spoke. And when the seven thunders spoke, I was about to write but I heard a voice from heaven say, “Seal up what the seven thunders have said and do not write it down.”
The golden rule of Revelation is to shout what you know, whisper what you might not know fully and be lips sealed about what you really do not understand.
We honestly do not know what the seven thunders said. We cannot even guess or surmise. God has revealed so much of the future, plenty enough to see us through to the other side. One day, no doubt, we will find out the meaning of this thunderous message, when the Lord has returned, but until then we are best to wait with humble hearts and all will be revealed in its proper time.
There are those who have written books declaring that they have downloaded, from above, the meaning of the thunder messages. I will leave them to their studied foolishness.
Thank you for reading this and your support…
- Revelation 11 pt 4The different expressions for the same period of time would also show that they are actual measurements of time that are not to be spiritualised into something of our own making. This period of time will actually happen. It will be the final three-and-a-half years before Christ Jesus returns in power and glory!
- Revelation 11 pt 3The building of the Third Temple and the beginning of the daily sacrifice will bring such joy to many of the people of Israel. The treachery of the end-time beast and his desecration of the temple will be the final straw that will weaken the pride of Israel and prepare them in brokenness to receive Christ Jesus as their Messiah when he returns in power and glory.
- Revelation 11 pt 2A Third Temple must be built and the sacrifices and grain offerings to commence, so that the end-time beast can arise, bring a halt to the daily sacrifice and desecrate the temple in order to fulfil prophecies of both Jesus and Daniel.
- Revelation 11 pt 1There has always been a great expectation that a Third Temple will be built although there are clear challenges to hurdle, not least the opposition of other world religions that hold political control over the Temple Mount. Political wrestling goes on regarding the future development of the Temple and the will and expectation grows more acutely with every passing year.
- A Prayer For AfghanistanMay a spirit of praise and worship be lifted up amongst the hearts of Christians in Afghanistan, even though the praise may need to be covert and sung under their breath, may it be joyous and contagious.