Revelation 7:17a ‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’
Chapter seven of Revelation is a superb chapter, full to the brim with promise and hope. And it ends with the elegant verse above.
The Book of Revelation certainly has its fair share of darkness woven through its pages. As we pass through the tribulation, many will know deep anguish.
But yet we have a faithful Lord, walking with us, ready to rescue us before He pours out His wrath on this earth, ready to restore us and wipe away our tears, ready to welcome us into eternal glory!
All will be well! All will be well!
Tomorrow I start a new series.
To view my short e-booklet on Revelation chapter one please press the blue button!.
For my previous posts:
- Revelation 11 pt 4The different expressions for the same period of time would also show that they are actual measurements of time that are not to be spiritualised into something of our own making. This period of time will actually happen. It will be the final three-and-a-half years before Christ Jesus returns in power and glory!
- Revelation 11 pt 3The building of the Third Temple and the beginning of the daily sacrifice will bring such joy to many of the people of Israel. The treachery of the end-time beast and his desecration of the temple will be the final straw that will weaken the pride of Israel and prepare them in brokenness to receive Christ Jesus as their Messiah when he returns in power and glory.
- Revelation 11 pt 2A Third Temple must be built and the sacrifices and grain offerings to commence, so that the end-time beast can arise, bring a halt to the daily sacrifice and desecrate the temple in order to fulfil prophecies of both Jesus and Daniel.
- Revelation 11 pt 1There has always been a great expectation that a Third Temple will be built although there are clear challenges to hurdle, not least the opposition of other world religions that hold political control over the Temple Mount. Political wrestling goes on regarding the future development of the Temple and the will and expectation grows more acutely with every passing year.
- A Prayer For AfghanistanMay a spirit of praise and worship be lifted up amongst the hearts of Christians in Afghanistan, even though the praise may need to be covert and sung under their breath, may it be joyous and contagious.