Welcome and happy Sunday. The weather in these parts is gloomy today but we have had some pleasant sunshine from time to time over the past few days and we have been grateful and made the very best of it.
This past week we have explored the 144,000 of Revelation 7 and I just love the faithfulness of God towards His beloved children, sealing and protecting them through the days ahead. And they are just the first-fruits!
This week we explore the multitude that is beyond counting.
I have finally produced an e-book on Revelation chapter one. I am still not entirely happy with the software and I am still experimenting.
But my e-book The Radiant King is up on the e-book page of my website and can be accessed by clicking HERE.
It is absolutely free. All that I ask is that if you know anyone who might appreciate it, that you send them a link.
I am still experimenting with all this so if you do have any trouble down-loading the page could you let me know please by e-mailing: email@example.com
As ever, thank you for all your support and encouragement!
For my previous posts:
- Revelation 19:10 The Testimony of Jesus…One understanding of the testimony of Jesus is that he will return as the radiant King; and he will bring peace and righteousness to this earth when he establishes his kingdom and reigns from Jerusalem.
- Revelation 19:9 InvitedThe Church as a whole will be invited to the wedding as a corporate being but we will also be invited as individuals, by virtue of our personal salvation that we have received.For many of us who are not usually invited to high-society events and who are often left out and behind, this comes as a blessing indeed!
- Revelation 19:7 Eager AnticipationIn the same way, we are called to look forward to the day when we meet with Christ Jesus, on the day that he returns in power and glory. He is our blessed hope and our lives lived here on earth should be directed towards this coming moment.
- Revelation 19:7 A Wedding!I pray that we will live out our salvation with fear and trembling, and walk closely with our Lord, that we might walk with confidence and reassurance, knowing that we will be warmly welcomed and honoured as a guest, wearing the white robes of righteousness.
- Revelation 19:6 Hollering With JoyThis side of glory, we pass through victories and defeats, as we march faithfully on. But even the most stoic and conservative amongst us might be forgiven here for ‘hollerin and a hooterin’ around the yard and throwing his hat up wildly in the air!