There is snow in the air and a scattering has fallen on the neighbouring roof. Covid is spreading again, quite a few of my local church have gone down with it. I am mightily glad to be in the warm and dry.
And so I have just finished Revelation 6. I have been struggling a little bit with my health and I am not sure I have done a good job of this amazing chapter but it will have to do.
Tomorrow I will be starting with the good news of chapter 7!
I am still working on my long-promised e-book. I tried one software but I came up with difficulties and so I have gone back to my previous one. It is coming but sadly I am not always completely savvy with computers and the such-like.
As ever, so glad for all the support that folk give me regarding this site. I would no doubt keep writing, even on my own, but it is so much better with a few friends cheering me on!
- Revelation 11 pt 4The different expressions for the same period of time would also show that they are actual measurements of time that are not to be spiritualised into something of our own making. This period of time will actually happen. It will be the final three-and-a-half years before Christ Jesus returns in power and glory!
- Revelation 11 pt 3The building of the Third Temple and the beginning of the daily sacrifice will bring such joy to many of the people of Israel. The treachery of the end-time beast and his desecration of the temple will be the final straw that will weaken the pride of Israel and prepare them in brokenness to receive Christ Jesus as their Messiah when he returns in power and glory.
- Revelation 11 pt 2A Third Temple must be built and the sacrifices and grain offerings to commence, so that the end-time beast can arise, bring a halt to the daily sacrifice and desecrate the temple in order to fulfil prophecies of both Jesus and Daniel.
- Revelation 11 pt 1There has always been a great expectation that a Third Temple will be built although there are clear challenges to hurdle, not least the opposition of other world religions that hold political control over the Temple Mount. Political wrestling goes on regarding the future development of the Temple and the will and expectation grows more acutely with every passing year.
- A Prayer For AfghanistanMay a spirit of praise and worship be lifted up amongst the hearts of Christians in Afghanistan, even though the praise may need to be covert and sung under their breath, may it be joyous and contagious.