There is snow in the air and a scattering has fallen on the neighbouring roof. Covid is spreading again, quite a few of my local church have gone down with it. I am mightily glad to be in the warm and dry.
And so I have just finished Revelation 6. I have been struggling a little bit with my health and I am not sure I have done a good job of this amazing chapter but it will have to do.
Tomorrow I will be starting with the good news of chapter 7!
I am still working on my long-promised e-book. I tried one software but I came up with difficulties and so I have gone back to my previous one. It is coming but sadly I am not always completely savvy with computers and the such-like.
As ever, so glad for all the support that folk give me regarding this site. I would no doubt keep writing, even on my own, but it is so much better with a few friends cheering me on!
- Revelation 19:10 The Testimony of Jesus…One understanding of the testimony of Jesus is that he will return as the radiant King; and he will bring peace and righteousness to this earth when he establishes his kingdom and reigns from Jerusalem.
- Revelation 19:9 InvitedThe Church as a whole will be invited to the wedding as a corporate being but we will also be invited as individuals, by virtue of our personal salvation that we have received.For many of us who are not usually invited to high-society events and who are often left out and behind, this comes as a blessing indeed!
- Revelation 19:7 Eager AnticipationIn the same way, we are called to look forward to the day when we meet with Christ Jesus, on the day that he returns in power and glory. He is our blessed hope and our lives lived here on earth should be directed towards this coming moment.
- Revelation 19:7 A Wedding!I pray that we will live out our salvation with fear and trembling, and walk closely with our Lord, that we might walk with confidence and reassurance, knowing that we will be warmly welcomed and honoured as a guest, wearing the white robes of righteousness.
- Revelation 19:6 Hollering With JoyThis side of glory, we pass through victories and defeats, as we march faithfully on. But even the most stoic and conservative amongst us might be forgiven here for ‘hollerin and a hooterin’ around the yard and throwing his hat up wildly in the air!